2021 is already shaping up to be full of change. Customer behavior is sure to change as vaccines become widely available. However, many major shifts, such as increased curbside pickup and heightened concerns about health and safety, are still likely to stay for good. These changes will certainly pose a challenge to retailers’ store operations everywhere.
We’ve compiled what we see as the top 10 store operations trends of 2021, as well as strategies you can use to achieve success during another turbulent year:
- Drive more effective BOPIS and curbside pickup processes
- Enable real-time communication across your organization
- Optimize labor forecasting and scheduling to manage uncertainty
- Provide outstanding virtual appointment booking services
- Improve employee morale and retention